About the ESCG
The European Society of Comparative Gastroenterology (ESCG) is a non-profit organisation for veterinarians and other veterinary professionals specialised or with a great interest in small animal gastroenterology.
The ESCG is affiliated to the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Companion Animals (ECVIM-ca).
The objectives of the ESCG are:
- To enhance interest in veterinary gastroenterology and comparative gastroenterology
- To increase and spread knowledge and understanding of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas in companion animals
- To organize at least one annual scientific meeting (at the ECVIM-CA congress)
- To organize an annual informal EuroGut meeting in spring
- To nurture and stimulate research and study in veterinary and comparative gastroenterology and to stimulate multi-centre clinical trails/research.
- To cooperate with the American Comparative Gastroenterology Society
If you have any other questions, please contact us
Quisque id leo non dolor tempor elementum quis ac urna. Nam pharetra, ligula eget finibus dignissim, turpis ipsum. Nunc placerat nulla et lorem finibus, et sodales metus malesuada.